I’m willing to supervise in any of my areas of research interest. Please do drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss potential PhD projects.
- Stephan Kraemer. PhD 2011. “Second-Order Quantification and Ontological Commitment”. (final year only).
(Currently post-doctoral research associate, University of Hamburg. This thesis won the Wolfgang-Stegmüller-Preis)
- Mirja Holst. PhD 2012. “Ordering semantics for incomplete descriptions”.
(2012: DAAD award at the University of Hamburg. Currently research associate at the University of Aachen.)
- Alex Oldemeier. PhD 2012. “The epistemology of abstraction”.
(AHRC award, 2009-11. Jacobsen fellow, 2011-12.)
- Thomas Brouwer. PhD 2015. PhD on the metaphysical commitments of logic. (Jacobsen fellow, 2012-13. Postdoc on the Metaphysical basis of Logic, Aberdeen, 2013-15. Now Research Development Assistant and Postdoc, Leeds.).
- Laura Crosilla. PhD 2017. PhD on the philosophy of constructive mathematics.
- Nick Tasker. 2013- (Jacobsen fellow 2016-17)
- Will Gamester. 2013- (Jacobsen fellow 2016-17)
- Gary Mullen. 2014-
- Fabio Ceravolo. 2014- (secondary supervisor).
- Josh Matthews. 2014- (secondary supervisor. Josh is based in Sheffield).
- Sam Careelmont. 2015- (secondary supervisor).