Current drafts (at various stages of completion, from good-to-go, to sketches/handouts).
Things I’m currently thinking about, but aren’t yet shareable (a shifting list).
- On interpretationist accounts of personal identity and the metasemantics/personal identity connection.
- On Lederman’s “Uncommon Knowledge” and achieving shared content despite individual differences.
- Publicity and commitment to believe
- Reconstructions of Lewis’s analysis of common knowledge
- Indeterminacy and Triviality (with Paolo Santorio).
Things I still really should get to working on:
No longer in progress:
- Counterfactual desire as belief
- Tenable conditionals
- Suppositions, revisions and decisions (with Daniel Elstein)
- Reference magnets (this is a over-long paper from which the shorter piece on Lewis on eligibility and reference was drawn. The non-overlapping material is going to be developed in another format.)
- Aristotelian indeterminacy and the open future (the material has been developed in other places, e.g. “Classical indeterminacy”)
- Emergence, Supervenience and Indeterminacy (no longer in progress)
- On Sider on naturalness (no longer in progress)
- Counterepistemic conditionals and probability (no longer in progress)